Pages

Welcome to my blog, if you are looking for reviews of the latest releases then I would suggest taking a look at some of the other excellent blogs mentioned to the right of this blog, for I review an eclectic mix of films from any era and any country and have sadly little time for the latest film news.
Enjoy my blog and don't hesitate to comment, I will answer without delay!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

PLUG: ForgottenClassics100's Channel

The recently created Youtube Channel of the film blog Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear is an excellent place to find rare or even unavailable films for free!



So far only two films are available in their entirety, but I'm sure there are many more to come, this channel is one worth keeping an eye on for all film buffs as it will provide you with the opportunity to see these unavailable and international films:

The forgotten Japanese film Bad Boys - 1961
Here is the review
Here is the first part of the film:






And another forgotten Japanese classic,  Utamaro and His Five Women - 1946
Here's the review!
And here's the first part of the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment