Pages

Welcome to my blog, if you are looking for reviews of the latest releases then I would suggest taking a look at some of the other excellent blogs mentioned to the right of this blog, for I review an eclectic mix of films from any era and any country and have sadly little time for the latest film news.
Enjoy my blog and don't hesitate to comment, I will answer without delay!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

The LAMMYS

It's time to vote for the 20011 LAMMY's, the awards designed to reward the best film bloggers of the LAMB. 
This will be the first time I participate in this prestigious award ceremony but certainly not the last.


I know I'm only a recent member and cannot possibly compare to some of the other blogs. 
But I thought I would participate nonetheless, after all I have nothing to lose by doing so and who knows, I might even get a nomination if I'm lucky.

 Voting lasts until May 9th. Check out as many other members of the LAMB as possible and then:



No comments:

Post a Comment