Pages

Welcome to my blog, if you are looking for reviews of the latest releases then I would suggest taking a look at some of the other excellent blogs mentioned to the right of this blog, for I review an eclectic mix of films from any era and any country and have sadly little time for the latest film news.
Enjoy my blog and don't hesitate to comment, I will answer without delay!

Thursday 24 February 2011

50 Followers!

I have reached the number of 50 followers for my blog,
this is far more than I would have ever expected when I first started this thing so Thank you all!
I greatly enjoy reading your blogs as well and I'm having no regrets about starting this blog, I would probably have gone insane if I hadn't of expressed my obsession for film somehow anyway...

But I have also learnt much from the various film blogs I've discovered (with the irreplaceable help of the LAMB) and look forward to learning much more.

I look forward to the next 50 followers!!



I might as interrupt this overly self-congratulatory post to give a short update on the state of the blog,
I'm working on a few long reviews but they've currently been delayed as I tirelessly work upon my review of Pink Floyd The Wall, this is a rather passionate review and I think it will be one of my best, if  I may say so myself...

Then I think I will keep posting the Weekly Collection of Ratings/Reviews, as it helps me keep track of what I see and lets you know if I got around to any of the numerous films you have all recommended watching.

I'm not sure if I'll keep up the Weekly Collection of Random Film Thoughts, I might for a while but I wouldn't want to spend to much time on randomness.
In fact I think I'll use them as a way to share any film related trivia I find interesting as well as stuff like my current favourite soundtrack/scores, cool posters or clips from some of my favourite films.

Also a pretty detailed post on all the works of Chris Marker that I've seen, which is about 8, is in the works and should be ready soon. I'm thinking of making it into something like Director Of The Week, but maybe Of The Month might be more convenient as I already do a couple of weekly posts.

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment