Pages

Welcome to my blog, if you are looking for reviews of the latest releases then I would suggest taking a look at some of the other excellent blogs mentioned to the right of this blog, for I review an eclectic mix of films from any era and any country and have sadly little time for the latest film news.
Enjoy my blog and don't hesitate to comment, I will answer without delay!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Cinematic Alphabet




This has been going around quite a few blogs recently, so I thought I would give it a go, it's harder than it seems as their are loads of great films beginning by A, but not so many beginning by X, for example.
Also my choices aren't necessarily my favourites, just what came to mind upon the moment.

Naturally I tried to choose the not so obvious choices, I wouldn't want my alphabet to be exactly the same as everyone else's and I'm pretty pleased with the result.


Army Of Shadows

  
 Barry Lyndon



A Clockwork Orange

Dog Day Afternoon


Easy Rider



 Fitzcarraldo



Get Carter


La Haine



Inglourious Basterds



J'Accuse



The Kings Speech


 The Leopard

  
Metropolis 


 The Night Of The Hunter


 Los Olvidados

  

Peeping Tom

  
 Quadrophenia


 Ran


 Le Salaire De La Peur

 
 Taxi Driver


Unforgiven


V for Vendetta


Wings Of Desire


X Men


Yojimbo


Zazie Dans le Metro





No comments:

Post a Comment